Please discuss with your teammates and decide which part each person should learn. Then choose your corresponding part to learn from below.
Magnetic Field and How it could be created
Articulate the procedure of generation of the magnetic field by electricity through the lens of induction cooker
Explain the origin of eddy current and its implications in induction cooker
Compare and contrast the different materials based on ferromagnetism in the context of an induction cooker.
You are going to have a discussion with your teammates next. Make sure that you will be able to answer the follwoing questions before you proceed. You can go back to review the video by clicking on the back button.
Nice work !
Now you are equipped with sufficient knowledge to help your team members understand your part. Please start the discussion to teach each other.
Remember you have 15 minutes and your final score is the average of all members’ scores in your team.
Now you are going to complete a final quiz that covers all the knowledge that you have learned so far. There will be 6 questions in total and you will be given 15 minutes to finish the quiz. Good luck!
1. A magnetic field can be created by which of the following?
2. Why would an induction cooker generate a magnetic field?
3. What kinds of energy does eddy current generate?
4. What creates an eddy current in the pot?
5. What kind of energy transfer happens when your cell phone gets warm as you constantly use it?
6. Which one of the following is most efficient in heating food when we put it on an induction cooker?
You earned a score of
Please input your teammates' scores below
You have finished the course!